Smartglasses for Low Vision
First ever lightweight, wireless, head worn, voice activated device for the visually impaired.
NuEyes Pro removable visual prosthetic is the first ever lightweight, wireless, head worn device that is voice activated for the visually impaired. Whether you have macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa, or other visual conditions NuEyes can help!
NuEyes Pro is a very simple product to use and can be either operated with our wireless controller included with the product or using simple voice commands.
How does NuEyes work?
Enlarge and magnify what you are looking at
A video camera on the front of the glasses magnifies what you are looking at and displays it on the inside of the glasses. You can control them with the remote control or by using your voice. Simply say “make bigger” and the image you see in the glasses will automatically get larger up to 12 times original size.
Not just electronic magnifying glasses
When using the NuEyes glasses for reading, in addition to enlarging the text, you can change the color and contrast or simply have the smartglasses read the text to you automatically just by looking at it!
NuEyes Pro Features
Read and write using NuEyes
Watch TV and Movies
See the faces of loved ones
Continue hobbies such as reading music and playing cards
Regain visual independence
Variable Magnification from 1x-12x
Various contrast and color changes
2 Year Warranty
Barcode and QR Scanner
Terms & Conditions
A tax invoice/receipt will be issued with your order. If you do not receive a tax invoice/receipt with your goods, please contact at 0407-429-078
Changing or cancelling orders
If you have placed an order and you wish to change or cancel it, please contact us at 0407-429-078 within 24-hours and during business hours: Mon – Fri 8:30am - 5pm, AEST time. We should be able accommodate your request before your order is submitted for despatch. If you wish to cancel your order and your goods have already been shipped, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 10% of the total order amount.
NuEyes Australia keeps a small amount of stock in the Melbourne Office. If we are out of stock of the item you have ordered, we will advise you in an email within one business day regardinh shipment from the U.S.
All prices are listed in Australian dollars ($AUS) and do not include freight. Freight charges will be determined in addition to price of product.
Returns & Warranty
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform Nueyes Australia via email of your intention to return the goods.
Our devices have a 7 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MAC etc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Nueyes Australia Warranty March 2020
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Call us on 0407-429-078
- Return the product to us at your expense.
- Record the “RMA” number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
Record the details of your call on our system and give you an “RMA” number
Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 2 days)
Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
- 1. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, malfunction or a failure of operation resulting from use on incorrect voltages, alteration, and misuse or tampering by unauthorised persons or by incorrect connection to other equipment.
- We accept no liability for consequential damages to other equipment. Our liability is limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of NuEyes Australia or NuEyes USA.
- All freight costs associated with warranty repairs are the purchaser’s responsibility.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
- Software Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- The benefits of this warranty are additional to all other conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights or remedies implied by the Trade Practises Act or similar Consumer Protection legislation within Australia.
The Nueyes E2 device is covered by a warranty period of 12 months from date of purchasea. Optical Magnifiers and
The Nueyes Pro is covered by a warranty period of 24 months from date of purchase
Out of Warranty Period
Please follow the procedure above under “What you need to do in the event of product failure”, however:
- If we need to attend to assess a faulty unit, a Call Out Fee is applicable
- If we need to return with appropriate parts or replacement/repaired items, further charges may apply
Money back guarantee
Most of our products have a 7 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devices must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection